Search This Blog

Monday, December 16

To Win or Not To Win...

Sooo... I'm trying something I have never tried before.  I entered into a blog writing contest.  There were rules and it wasn't in my usual style of blog writing, but here it is anyway...

Top 8 Truths About Moving to Singapore

Family, friends and loyal readers, do you think you would be so kind as to check this out and leave a comment on it of 10 words or more?  It will ask for email verification just to make sure that spam messages are making it into the contest.  Just check your email and verify your comment.  I will love you for doing this!  Oh wait... I love you anyway.  But this gives you extra kudos in my book of shiny, happy people. 

One last thing... wish me luck!

3 comments:

Chuzai Living said...

I came to your blog through Expats Blog contest. I left a comment as my vote! I lived in Singapore many years ago. It has changed a lot. I hop you're enjoying the holiday season in Singapore! Warm regards from Mumbai.

Kimono Karen said...

Thank you so much for your comment/vote! I truly appreciate it! We are loving the holiday here even if it is very different from home. Wishing you a wonderful holiday in Mumbai!

kara white said...

Hi Karen!

Your #1 bullet point had me cracking up about the heat. Would you mind if I quoted you, and linked back you on my blog?
I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for the wall of heat about to hit me, and your words have probably drawn the clearest picture I've "felt" yet. Thanks :)