Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23

Coming Off My Cold Med High

I have so much to tell you, dear internet! Unfortunately, I came down with a nasty cold/flu bug on Thursday (thanks to my friend's adorable babies - which I may or may not still have the fever for after they sneezed their mucous-filled noses on me multiple times on Tuesday) and spent the past two days moaning and groaning from my bed while Kimono Hubby took extra special care of me. He even made my favorite cup o' soup... with extra noodles! I then proceeded to disperse of said soup but it was the thought that counts. I'm a horrible patient. (That drinking plenty of fluids crap... grrr.)

After two days I feel alive again and can even sit up straight and play on the internet. Of course, the cold meds still have a fierce grip on my brain so writing anything worthwhile is out of the question.

Coming soon... Biwa performance! By a 93-year-old partially deaf, constantly grinning, amazing and talented Japanese man! Pictures to be included.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Glad to see you back. I miss your stories. Kimono Hubby must be veryy good of looking after you:))))